Friday, May 4, 2012

New ITW Anthology: Love is Murder

The International Thriller Writers association is one of the best resources out there for writers of mysteries and thrillers. I'm tempted to call it our best-kept secret, but it isn't a secret. It's easy to join and the benefits are many. So I'm excited to tell you about their new Anthology, Love is Murder, not to be confused with the annual mystery conference of the same name, which is a fun weekend, by the way.

You can read all about it at: http://www.thebigthrill.org/love-is-murder/

You get 30 original short stories by wonderful writers like Lee Child, Heather Graham, D.P. Lyle, William Bernhardt, Andrea Sokoloff and (Golly. Now that I've started naming names, I hate to stop because I'll be leaving out  brilliant writers.) This volume is edited by Sandra Brown and if you pre-order by May 28 through any of the sites on the link above, you'll also get a free excerpt of Sandra's soon-to-be-published, Low Pressure.


You may want to check it out. I certainly will.





No comments:

Post a Comment