Monday, February 6, 2012

Cape Fear

This weekend I drove to Wilmington, NC. to the Cape Fear Crime Festival. This little conference used to be held on Halloween weekend, got so popular it stressed out the facilities to the exploding point, then went dormant for a few years. It's back now, very small, and in February.

I like this. It's small enough that I can blurt out comments without waiting to be called upon.

The conversation was all about--of course--epubbing and how to succeed in this new game. What I learned was that you really must generate saturation coverage for yourself on the Web and that doing this will take approximately 24 hours a day.

That is, IF you are savvy enough to do it at all.

But I had a grand time talking to other writers and eating pizza. Thank you, Jim and Joyce Lavene and Judy Nichols!


No comments:

Post a Comment