Thursday, March 15, 2012

Where are you going this year?

I'm tired of talking about where I'm going. I want to hear where you're going. Why are you going there? Who's going with you? You don't have to actually give me their names. I'm interested in the reasons and places you go because I want to send Dotsy, Lettie, or Lacy there and make it the setting for a book. What's on your bucket list? I'll tell you a few that are on mine. I want to go to India. I want to go to China. Tierra del Fuego. Huh? That's at the very southern-most tip of South America and I understand the suicide rate there is the highest in the world. So it's bound to be gloomy and depressing. Great grist for the mill of a mystery writer. I'm one of the dozen or so people in the U.S. who has never been to Disneyworld. I might like to go there sometime but only after I've done all the ones listed above. Okay. Your turn. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment